Friday, August 3, 2012

My Favorite Memory

Carl Mangrum


My favorite memory of SSP so far was actually my first day. I met Wujun and she was awesome. I also met my team leaders along with team Woodlawn. That day was super fun. We went to a event that they held on campus and they were just giving out free food so we went and ate until we were full. After we finished eating, we played in a moon bounce but it was more like a race course to see who could get out the other side first and I was the undefeated champion. Once after we finished that, we began to head downtown to the cultural center. It was amazing and so many different things stood out to me, like the historical homes in the city. I mean I know people just walk pass them everyday and don’t even realize that it is historical. Overall I enjoyed myself, and this day stood out to me the most so that’s why it’s my favorite day.

No comments:

Post a Comment