Sunday, July 29, 2012

Chinatown Adventures

Olivia Singleton


This week was super hot. Wednesday was pretty fun. I got to experience Yoga. Personally, I don't like yoga because the positions are awkward, and I don't find it relaxing. After the yoga session, we did some sort of mental meditation, in which was very interesting. Later, we left for Chinatown. We went to Joy Yee's restaurant for lunch. Since the food was so good, I had seconds. After lunch, we explored Chinatown in the sweltering heat. Even though I was extremely hot, I had fun looking at the different shops. I thought the photo scavenger hunt was a bit tricky and annoying, because the owners kept saying No Pictures, No Pictures! I found that quite funny because we took pictures anyway. Overall I had a fun experience at Chinatown.

No comments:

Post a Comment