Sunday, July 22, 2012

Males and Teen Pregnancy

Carl Mangrum


My project plan is to inform young males on teen pregnancy. I will be explaining to to them the importance and their roles with pregnancy. I think this is a good idea because most of the time when a teen couple gets pregnant, the male is usually shadowed out and all of the attention is placed on the female. So I will be teaching males how to use a condom, the importance of a condom, and why it is a good idea to use a condom. Also, I will include locations for where to find free condoms. I will be creating a brochure and the brochure will just inform the males on teen pregnancy. In order to do all this I had to do lots of research but it was pretty easy. It did require me to go to multiple websites for information. Furthermore, I called many places to ask them questions about their organizations and if they provided free condoms to their community. I got most of all my work done for my part of the project and I can’t wait to finalize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment