Sunday, July 29, 2012

Wrapping Up

Sierra James


Tuesday, my team went to volunteer for the last time at the soup Kitchen. I enjoyed the time we spent at the soup kitchen and was very sad our time had to come to an end. Later that day we went to go to put our posters on glossy paper at Fedex. My poster didn't come out the way I had planned. My hand writing messes up my poster of twitter badly. My hand drawn poster looked like a kindergartener did it. Some of my lines weren't straight and my boxes looked like rectangles. Olivia and Aliyah's posters came out amazing. I liked how the glossy paper made the colors shine on the posters. While the posters were printing my group stopped by many places we have before. Some people didn't turn in the information we needed for our resource book of Woodlawn. Most of the community members filled the information packet right then and there. Our project was finally coming to an end and looking very good. I am proud of the work I have done over the summer.   

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get a chance to go back to the soup kitchen in the future:=)
    And I'm looking forward to seeing ALL the posters--its funny how even when things don't come out as we planned, they still come out amazing. So glad that you are proud of the work that you have done this summer.

    ReplyDelete